Thursday, April 7, 2011

Not Music, But a Recent, Big Project

I guess it's true that 'once an English teacher, always an English teacher.' I can't seem to get away from my love of writing. Years ago, I wrote four books for Writers Digest Press about the music business, but that was long ago and far away. A good experience, but I won't do that again.

But I have been working recently with my wife, the recently retired college professor, on revising a book we did together a few years ago, and now it's finished. Or, at least the Kindle edition is finished, and a print version will be out soon.

For years, Sandra had what I always thought was the best job at Georgia State University. She was Director of the Learning Assistance Center, and got to work with thousands of students to help them directly improve their college performance. Often the results were nearly immediate and their gratitude was real, because she had helped them transform their lives.

So now, her systematic approach to college learning is revised, updated, and ready for the Kindle. If you know someone going to college, or (perhaps more importantly) returning to school after an absence, this book could be a gold mine.

Visit our site for lots of 'going to college' info, or check out the Kindle version at Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment